Natural Skin Whitening
Natural Skin Whitening (Lightening) Home Remedies for Body and Face
There are many natural ingredients you can use from your kitchen to lighten skin tone and brighten up dull-
1. To whiten and hydrate dry skin, apply a mixture of equal parts of lemon juice and manuka honey on your face and all over your body. Leave it on for about 10-
2. Dab a mixture of equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice on your face and entire body for 15 minutes and wash off completely.
3. Lightly scrub your face with cucumber slices, and then apply cucumber juice. Leave it on overnight and rinse off in the morning. Your skin will look instantly brighter and a few shades fairer.
4. Evenly spread unflavored plain yogurt over your face to get lighter and softer skin.
5. Apply grated white radish or its juice for brighter, fairer skin complexion.
6. Take 1 tablespoon oatmeal and combine with plain yogurt and a bit of tomato juice. Apply the paste on your face and then wash off with cold water after 15 minutes. This home remedy brightens up skin and makes it velvety smooth to touch.
7. Mix a few drops of lime juice with 1 grated tomato. Apply mixture on your face including your neck. Wait for 15 minutes before washing with cold water to allow a thoroughly clean and radiant complexion.
8. Combine 1-
9. Add a small amount of turmeric powder to 1 tablespoon lemon juice to make a paste. Apply this simple homemade skin whitener on face and leave for 5-
10. Mix together papaya, honey, milk, and milk powder. Apply the paste on your face and body. After 10 minutes, wash off to reveal lighter and brighter-